July & August 2011

AUGUST 2011
Michael and his Kindergarten teacher. 
He adores her. I think it's mutual...she 
told me Michael is every teacher's dream. 
What a compliment! Great way to start school.


Matthew and his 4th grade teacher. She's his favorite so far.

On our way - first day of school.
Just look at that smile. He is ready!
It was a great day!!!



A visit to the Knoxville Zoo

Tallulah..the albino alligator.
Butterscotch...the giant Boa Constrictor.
I cannot believe they wanted to brush some goats.
Michael wanted to try milking.
Luckily for the cow, it wasn't real.

 The boys sporting their new "football" haircuts.
 
I was not a fan of the new "do". 
But they were happy!


JULY 2011

BUNGERT FAMILY REUNION
Gatlinburg, TN
My mom, my sis and I with our families.

 The whole group.

Fun on the houseboat of a friend.
 Matthew and Michael with their buddies, Foster and Gavin

 Matthew and buddies jumping off together.

Matthew showing off his pipes.
Pretty impressive, I must say, for a bean pole!

Mark and Matthew jumping off together.

Another Camping Trip at Adventure Bound in Gatlinburg, TN
We drove around the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail.
Beautiful scenery and lots of places to stop and take
short hikes historic places to see even more historic places.

Back at the campground is a 500 ft. water slide.
That is Mark in the back - closing in fast on the boys.
(And yes...I did this too!) What fun!!!