June 2011

Another camping trip at KOA in Townsend. 
Matthew & his buddy, Foster participating in the activities.

Our site was right on the Little Pigeon River. 
Such a great sound to fall asleep to.

 Hiking to a waterfall. Two miles round trip (well worth it).
 The boys trying to catch something.
 Mr. Muscles


 He did it! It was freezing!!!


Michael playing for his Red's team.
 Michael getting his end of the season baseball trophy.

 Matthew trying to be funny and sag. I had to get a picture...
it was just too funny when he came strolling by me to see
if I would notice...   "PULL YOUR PANTS UP BOY!"
 



CINCINNATI, OH
REDS vs. YANKEES
The boys are fans of both teams.
 Standing by the ESPN press box. 

 A-Rod!

 Fun night!

CINCINNATI ZOO
 Met up with some friends from Knoxville that
also went to the game.  Made it even more fun!

Michael - always the tough guy!

 The manatees were cool.

 My favorite was the Cheetahs.

 The white lions were pretty cool too.


My first tomato of the year! I had two plants out back.
My dad would have been so proud!