June 2009 Destin, FL pics



The boys doing the "Hang Ten" sign. They think they're little surfers. lol




Every night we went crabbing on the beach for "ghost" crabs. It was so much fun! A few of the crabs we got one night. We released them into the water each night.
Putt-Putt time at Big Kahuna's!

Wow...I found my twin!
Crashed after a long day on the beach!
Can't go on vacation without their DS.

My favorite donut place ever...The Donut Hole!
On our way to dinner.
We had seafood for dinner every night. So glad my boys like seafood, too! Matthew had shrimp everyday. I'm surprised he didn't turn pink like the flamingos do!
Everyone tried Gator tail. I didn't like it. The boys and Mark thought it was pretty good.


All American Dad! Having fun in the shops. No...we didn't let him buy them!
Waiting for dinner at my favorite restaurant in Destin, The Back Porch.

The boys and their masterpiece! Pretty good, huh.
What could be more fun than burying Dad in the sand!
Playing ball on the beach was fun too!