June 2009 Pics

End of season, baseball party at Mr. Gatti's Pizza.

A visit from my cousin, Craig.
Mark and Matthew canoeing at The Cove park. As soon as they got out a little bit, it started raining for about 10 minutes then it stopped as fast as it came.


Matthew getting all geared up to try the rock climbing wall.


We stopped on the way home from the park for some geocaching. We were keeping Max that day.
The boys had fun with their little buddy, Max.
Max was treated like a star!

Matthew with his friend, Gavin.

Concord Quest 2009 - it's our church's vacation bible school program. I taught Matthew's age. My friend, Angie (along with 2 othes) helped me.
Each day there is a big show in the sanctuary. Matthew got a "fake" citation from one of the officers. lol

Matthew riding his electric mini-bike down the road.

Michael riding his 4-wheeler around the yard.


We set the camper up in the backyard and Mark camped with the boys. I had the house to myself. Our backyard is pretty huge. I'm sure the boys will have a good laugh one day at how "redneck" we were to camp in our backyard.