August 2010












Matthew on the first day of 3rd Grade. I couldn't walk him to the bus stop because Michael was crying because he wanted to go to Kindergarten.


Michael was so heartbroken! He had put his backpack beside Matthew's the night before. I had no idea he would take it so hard not being able to start Kindergarten.  He moped around the whole day...bless his heart. I told him we could home school everyday as much as he wanted.



Matthew with his 3rd grade teacher and by his desk.












A fun day downtown Knoxville with friends. Played at the waterpark, went up in the Sunsphere and enjoyed some treats from The Chocolate Factory!

A view of Knoxville from the Sunsphere.

Fun with friends!


Matthew and Michael's new hitting machine. Matthew reminds me so much of my brother, Gregory, at that age.

More Geocaching fun...this time it was right here in Farragut!