November 2010

November was pretty much a blur and I don't have many pictures from the beginning of the month. My Daddy passed away Nov. 18. Here are a few pics of a picture collage I put together for his memorial service. It was hard to do in such short notice. I will miss him sooo much and can't wait to see him again someday in Heaven.
Daddy in his 50's
Daddy in his 20's














On a lighter happier note, the beginning of the month was great, as Charlie came to stay with us for a week. We all became so attached to her and I think she felt the same way. We are looking forward to our next visit. Isn't she just beautiful!
Charlie Denise Delph - 8 months old
For some reason I felt compelled to put my tree up super early this year (the week after Halloween). I just wanted it all done since we were going to Disney and Mom and Dad were supposed to be coming for Thanksgiving.  It turned out to be such a blessing because I would have never had the energy after coming home from Daddy's funeral. So, everyone thought I was crazy for doing it so early, but God had it all planned out!
Having fun with GiGi
Michael and Charlie